Helping companies solve their problem and meet with standards, regulations and other requirements.
In today’s business environment, companies are under growing pressure to improve, solve the problem and comply with standards, regulations and other requirements. Increasingly, they are looking for an integrated approach to these issues to keep their compliance costs low, avoid potential litigation and even to protect their corporate image.
What is Consulting Services?
The main aim of Consulting Services is to help our partner in solving their problem and reduce a company’s risk of litigation. This is achieved by making sure the company complies with relevant standards, regulations and other requirements, as one of solutions. The best examples of good practice are noted, and used as benchmarks for other sites that need improvement in this domain.
What are the key benefits?
• Ensure company compliance with standards, relevant regulations and other requirements at all times;
• Reduce risk of litigation, to avoid costly legal proceedings;
• Optimize investment in compliance related issues;
• Allow best practices to be shared easily within a company;
• Improve corporate image by demonstrating commitment to Quality, Health, Safety & Environment issues.
WHY CHOOSE THE IMMARA CONSULTING ?
Knowledge and Expertise
Technical knowledge and availability of our qualified teams, able to provide packaged and targeted information, are strengths appreciated by our clients.
The Immara Consulting adapts its services to your needs and helps you identify gap of your standard, legal and other requirements compliance
In addition to HSE Management, The Immara Consulting offers a wide range
of related services including:
• Quality Management System ISO9001
• Environmental Management System ISO14001
• Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS18001
• Indonesia’s Occupational Health and Safety Management System Permenaker No.05/Men/1996
• Social Accountability 8000
• Corporate Social Responsibility Report
• Contractor System Management System (CSMS)
• Process Safety Management
• Risk Management AS/NZS 4360, COSO
• Corporate Culture Assessment
The Immara Consulting begins by setting up a dedicated team to serve the full needs of the client. The team devises a plan to keep the client fully updated on issues related to problem needed, and on its own performance. This involves physical presentations to the client, exchanges by intranet and e-mail updates.